Community groups were formed to foster fellowship and the breaking of bread described in Acts among our church families and surrounding communities.
AND DAY BY DAY, ATTENDING THE TEMPLE TOGETHER AND BREAKING BREAD IN THEIR HOMES, THEY RECEIVED THEIR FOOD WITH GLAD AND GENEROUS HEARTS, PRAISING GOD AND HAVING FAVOR WITH ALL THE PEOPLE. AND THE LORD ADDED TO THEIR NUMBER DAY BY DAY THOSE WHO WERE BEING SAVED.
February 5th, March 5th, April 2nd, & May 7th
Please pick up a list of host homes in the foyer for address and contact information.
Fellowship and form deeper relationships with church members from your community!
- Chris & Alison Thompson - Emory/Alba, TX
- Bill & Lana Stewart - Emory, TX
- Bennie & Donna James - Mineola, TX
- Dr. Jerry & Marcy Rodgers - Lake Tawakoni, TX
- Clay & Lauren Hightower - Quitman, TX
- Cliff & Nancy Thomas - Quitman, TX
- Lands End Fire Dept. - Yantis, TX
- Steve & Janet Judkins - Yantis, TX
- Ron & Karen Harpole - Yantis, TX
Here you will find the videos for each week and the discussion questions under the resource tab.
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.